Tuesday, March 5, 2019

OUTDOOR FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER SINGAPORE

Photographs capture a moment that must have been gone forever. Since time immemorial, we have been registering the best happy moments and events of our life as we cannot relive in the same moment twice.

I am behind DJ Parker Photography venture that has been freezing the irreplaceable moments for many years. I am a freelance photographer living in Singapore. Capturing newborn babies, maternity, as well as family shoots, is my cup of tea. I also hold my camera for wedding photography shoots and other kinds of events too.

I began the venture as Vision photography in Central London in the year 2014, my beloved wife Chanelle being the backbone of it. It all started in a little flat and now I am regarded as a reliable and artistic outdoor family photographer in Singapore.

Standing behind the lens gives so much bliss to me. As an outdoor family photographer in Singapore, I believe in the power of a camera. Seeing others joyful when they see their pictures clicked by me makes me feel honorable.

Right from a baby’s first cry to its naming ceremony, I cover them all. Weddings are meant to be captured beautifully so that the couple could rejoice and smile whenever they see themselves in the picture.

Every wedding shoot is planned meticulously by me and I work hard to make it look as natural as possible. Unplanned candid shots are worth a thousand rupees! But before that, I do make sure to make my clients feel comfortable. I show them what exactly to expect from the shoot and how it will be and also ask them for their suggestions. Hence, the comfort of my clients is given more focus.

I travel all over the world and my favorite wedding destinations include Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and even South East Asia. These locations are just right to get clicked.

I would indeed be happy than ever if given the chance to capture your best moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cake Smash Photography in Singapore By Vision Photography

A baby is the best kind of blessing for a family. Parents get their lifetime achievement in the form of a sweet and healthy baby. Every...